The Simoco TRACX AVL application enables the real-time tracking of GPS equipped vehicles, people and assets. All Simoco Xd terminals can be equipped with GPS functionality which enables location reports to be sent over the digital radio infrastructure.
The TRACX solution uses a mapping server which is connected to the infrastructure at IP level. This means that users can access AVL functions through any standard browser and enables AVL to be deployed anywhere with IP access to the system.
- Improved awareness of staff and asset availability with GPS tracking of radio users
- Traceability and event re-construction through location history
- Flexible deployment scenarios through mobile, IP and multiple client options
- Increased worker safety through Lone Worker Alerts and Emergency Alarms
- Low cost, scalable operator set up using browser-based interface
- Fully integrated with the Simoco Xd DMR solution
- Browser based tracking application with online and offline access
- Scalable from small to large systems
- GPS tracking of radios
- Emergency alarms monitor
- Complete IP solution from operator to radio
- Automatic archiving of location data
- Fully compatible with Simoco Trunked Tier III DMR